Friday, December 21, 2007

Friends in low places

It's been a while since I've written... visitors, travels and two antibiotics later I'm back!
Lindsay (one my three dear roommates from Princeton) headed South to escape the Seattle winter, and experience Guatemala. I had my first chicken bus adventure with her- (knees to her chest for literally three hours, she was a trooper and welcomed several strangers to share what we thought was a Two person bus seat). We enjoyed time at Lake Atitlan, Antigua, and Guatemala city in her quick trip.


We caught this beautiful sunset over La Merced church in Antigua.


Waiting for the "lancha" at Lago Atitlan.


The hills were pink with this blooming plant. I never discovered the name, but it was beautiful! This photo was taken on a hike to the near by village of Santa Cruz.

No comments: