Tuesday, February 5, 2008

meet my new friend...

We walk every day for about an hour. We discuss faith, politics, ethics, religion and all sorts of ideas. She asks good questions... straight to the point and the heart of things. And we invite others along to enliven the discussion. Ok fine.... so it's Krista Tippet: Public Radio's Host for Speaking of Faith. I wish I could make it to this Princeton forum, but I'll settle for evening walks around the park. I highly recommend her podcasts to you all.

1 comment:

Carmen Goetschius said...

Hey dearie... Gorgeous. I hadn't been to your blog in awhile (internet is such a drag here-- very touch and go). I plan to pour over your news. How the heck do you download podcasts-- meaning, you have fast enough connection for this? I will see if I can find a fast internet cafe.

Love to you,
Carmie Carm