Saturday, October 13, 2007

No illusions here...

No illusions here! My mom reminded me of the fact that none of us know what will happen tomorrow... I just happen to be more cognisant of that fact here. I am under no illusion that I know what tomorrow will bring. I plan to move to Guatemala City. I'll be living with Dennis Smith and his family in "Zona 7" which is just west of the city center. I do not know how many kids he has, how old there are, what my quarters will be like, or how long I'll be staying there. Nor do I know where CEDEPCA is in relation to where I'll be living, how I'll get there, when I'll start classes or any thing else really! For those of you who have been asking me these great questions- this is an update to let you know that I don't know! I'll keep you posted as soon as I'm able. In the mean time some "peaceful" photos at the request of my friend Daniel Esher.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Beautiful Photos Em! Did you take all those with your new fancy camera?